[chandler-users] Bug in Chandler 1.0.2 HELP!

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Thu Jan 22 10:14:42 PST 2009

Hi Alison,

When you unsubscribe and then re-subscribe, do you also delete the
collection and its contents from your Chandler Desktop?

I think that might be the problem.

1. Select the Holidays collection and then go to Share>>Unsubscribe
to unsubscribe to your collection.
2. Then right-click on the collection to Delete it. (Delete the
collection and all of the items in it.)
3. Empty your trash. (Collection>>Empty Trash)

Now your Chandler Desktop repository should be purged of all items
from the Holiday collection.

4. Go to Share>>Subscribe... to re-subscribe to the Holidays
collection using the /pim/ URL below. (Don't add the collection to
your Dashboard.)

I have a suspicion that including the Holidays collection in the
Dashboard might be what's causing events to get stuck in NOW.

Do you still see Holiday events in the NOW section?

Mimi