[chandler-users] Bug in Chandler 1.0.2 HELP!

Rob Stearn robstearn at me.com
Sat Jan 17 15:41:16 PST 2009

Hey Alison,
Not helpful to fix where you are now,but I found after going through
the same issues that I create all my collections on the hub and then
sync them down to the app. The mac version of desktop is unstable
really so I insure against it with hub as the master.

Sent from my iPhone
Please note: my mac.com email is moving to robstearn at me.com, change
your address book now.