[chandler-users] Occasional problems with mail software (not an issue with Nabble)

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Sun Jan 11 21:59:28 PST 2009

PS the invitations to write to me off-list are not intended to stifle
discussion. It is/was just a steer, away from this Chandler list, of
discussion of e-mail clients ... for as long as Chandler is not an e-mail
client in the traditional sense.

On second thoughts, Chandler Desktop *is* comparable to a traditional e-mail
client -- I'm so much IMAP that I tend to forget POP, sorry!

In any case I guess that there will come a time when a discussion such as
this becomes *very* on-topic to Chandler.

Looking ahead, I wonder ... how will a multi-subject thread -- in its
entirety, or in pieces, or in forks -- appear in:

 * single and multiple collections

 * single and multiple spheres, with and without collections

 * with and without quick entry field /f finds?

et cetera -- I feel a fork coming on!

(But first, a rest and some quiet time would be nice :)

Peace,
Graham