[chandler-users] For adding a note to the calendar: the Calendar icon + calendar view are sometimes quicker than the Quick Entry Field

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Fri Jan 9 09:29:43 PST 2009

Pete Siemsen wrote:

> … I click the "add to Calendar" … then see it on the Calendar on the right
> date, but the time-of-day part is blank, and it's at the very top of the
> day. I don't get it.

I tend to:

1. click Calendar

2. aim below the dividing line, single-click the name of a collection

— allowing a calendar view to replace the triage view

3. single-click the week during which the event should begin, aim for the
date

4. double-click the time at which the event should begin

5. drag the foot of the event to the time at which it should end.

Confession: I don't know the syntax for quick entry. Even if I did, I would
probably continue to find it quickest to add a note to the calendar whilst
in calendar view.