[chandler-users] Google Calendar CalDAV: sync errors; subscription removed can not be re-created

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Wed Jan 7 13:52:50 PST 2009

In nearby topics,

…

Graham Perrin wrote:

> Until very recently my use of Chandler Desktop 1.0.2 (Mac OS X 10.5.6,
> Intel) with Google Calendar was relatively error free, within known
> limitations.
>
> Now, CalDAV synchronisation with Google Calendar is failing. When I figure
> out the symptoms and other detail, I'll create or add to a bug.

I removed the subscription to Google Calendar, quit from Chandler, launched
Chandler, attempted to re-create the subscription.

All attempts to subscribe fail. Ah well, it was nice while it lasted!

(For me, personally: the failed subscription is negligible, my use of Google
Calendar was proof-of-concept.)