[chandler-users] chandler and google calendar?

jeffery.nunes jeffery.nunes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 11:00:12 PST 2009

greetings,

my apologies.  i've been out of the loop for a long time...  i've had
chandler for a long time but put it away since i wasn't able to use it
with google calendar...   so i'm still using iCal on my computers with
google until eventually i can use chandler with google...

i've checked some of the documentation on chandlerproject again
today...  i'm confused about how to do 2-way sharing, if possible,
between chandler and google calendar...

the chandler instructions still say that subscribing to a gcal is read
only...
"Note Currently Chandler does not support 2-way syncing with Google
Calendar."
http://chandlerproject.org/Projects/GetStarted#Subscribe%20with%20Apple%20iCal,%20Googl

however i saw a notice that google has partially implement calDev and
is a method for access... i checked google help and found that they
use a script that configures iCal instead of actually telling us how
to configure it...  the script seems to have worked with iCal on 1 of
my computers...  i haven't used the calendar yet to know how well yet...

is there some other place i should be looking for documentation about
whether or how to use chandler with google calendar?

thanks for any suggestions...

             jeffery                           nunes
jpl 818-354-8367                |                      everywhere
jeffery.nunes at jpl.nasa.gov      |         jeffery.nunes at gmail.com
jpl IM: janunes                 |      google talk: jeffery.nunes