[chandler-users] Bug in Chandler 1.0.2

Alison Moore Smith lists at alisonmooresmith.org
Mon Jan 5 12:20:21 PST 2009

Mimi thanks for responding!

> Are you subscribed to the holiday calendar in your Chandler Hub
> account as well? If not, can you do so and tell me if the same
> events are stuck in NOW on Chandler Hub as well?

I can't figure out how to subscribe to something in the hub. :/ The
things I've tried haven't worked. And searching for subscribe in the
online help gives me lots of unrelated info.  I'll try it once I know
how.

To date Veteran's Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day are stuck.

> The dragging and dropping problems are strange. It's usually a
> performance-related issue, but you're now on an Intel Mac. Can you
> tell me what steps you took to move from PPC to Intel? Did you
> download a new version of Chandler? Or move your old versions of
> Chandler between computers?

Yes, we downloaded a new version. Interestingly, today the dragging
and dropping worked fine with no changes at all to Chandler or
anything else. I can do it in the dashboard and also in the calendar
without crashing.

Thanks for your help,

Alison

Alison Moore Smith
President, AlphaSmith
WWCA Author of The 7 Success Habits of Homeschoolers

www.AlisonMooreSmith.com
------
Not a new curriculum. Not another method. A homeschooling foundation
in 7 sure-fire steps. This is the place to refine your educational
philosophy—with sound principles that fit every learning style, every
family, every parent, and every child. Stephen Covey meets Thomas
Jefferson.
-----
767 E 750 N
American Fork • Utah • 84003