[chandler-users] Chandler quits

Alison Moore Smith lists at alisonmooresmith.org
Sat Feb 28 21:40:37 PST 2009

I'm still intermittently having the problem of Chandler quitting
whenever I try to add an item to another category. It happened
consistently for over a month, then it worked fine for a few weeks.
Now it crashes again and has been for about two weeks.

Does anyone yet have an idea of what causes this? Is there ANY way to
add something to another category without dragging? It is when I start
to drag that I get the beachball and then the crash.

Thanks for any help,

Alison