[chandler-users] Best way to keep 2 workstations in sync

Fritz Meissner meissner.fritz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 01:51:40 PST 2009

Just subscribe to those collections from the desktop on each computer
involved. See the Getting started Guide
http://chandlerproject.org/Projects/GetStarted#Share%20Collections . I
currently have my data synced between Windows XP at home and work, Ubuntu
9.04 at home and my Asus Aspire One running Linux and it works fine.

Fritz Meissner