[chandler-users] Best way to keep 2 workstations in sync

Tony Hacche agh at nosc.ja.net
Mon Feb 23 01:18:10 PST 2009

The FAQ has the question "How do I keep Chandler Desktop in sync on
multiple computers?" at ...

<http://chandlerproject.org/Projects/FAQ#*Q*%20How%20do%20I%20keep%20Chandler%20Deskt

... which is exactly what I want to do. However the answer, "See Sync
Chandler Desktop across Multiple Computers" points to the "Get
Started" page but the URL is broken in that there is no "Sync Chandler
Desktop across Multiple Computers" section.

I have setup Chandler Desktop on my work Mac and I published my three
collections to my Chandler Hub account. How do I go about keeping
Chandler Desktop on my home Mac in sync with Chandler Desktop on my
work Mac via Chandler Hub?

Thanks,

Tony