[chandler-users] Precondition Failure when syncing ICS files from webDAV share

Edward Rudd erudd at netfor.com
Thu Feb 19 08:38:59 PST 2009

Mimi Yin wrote:
> Hi Edward,
>
> There isn't a preference for making collections read-only.
>
> Quick question, does the "Precondition Failed" error prevent you from
> pulling down changes from the server?

It seemed to, yes.   as I have 3 subscriptions off that share that show
this error, and 2 off of a HUB account.  and NONE of my calendars synced
over the weekend.  I tried manually syncing (to push updates to the hub)
and it refused to.   Then I disabled syncing on the three subscribed
calendars w/ the 421 error and it has been syncing find every hour since
(I enabled the sharing activity calendar).  Now, what I can't recall is
if I restarted chandler after I disabled the syncing on those 3 calendars.

I just re-enabled syncing on them to see if they will work again, or
block syncing.