[chandler-users] Chandler desktop 1.0.3 release candidate build available

Grant Baillie grant at osafoundation.org
Tue Feb 17 08:18:24 PST 2009

Hi, all

I've put together a release candidate build for 1.0.3 for testing,
available for download here:

http://builds.osafoundation.org/chandler/snapshots/1.0.3-rc1/

** IMPORTANT **
If you're up for trying it out, please make sure you back up your data
first (i.e. at least be sure that you have an up-to-date backup.chex
file, and make a copy of this file in case it is overwritten).

If you try it out, please let me or the list know how it went, and
what operating system you're tried it on. While I've tested it on a
couple of platforms (Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Intel, and Ubuntu 8.04),
it'd be good to get more and more thorough testing.

Many thanks,
--Grant

NOTES

* I am still working on producing Debian packages for the build (I
will generate a release candidate 2 for that).
* Here's the list of bugs fixed: http://tinyurl.com/cfrglt
* On Mac OS X, there is now a PPC build available for Leopard (OS X
10.5).
* I haven't updated the "Check for Updates" link, either.