[chandler-users] Removing or adding note to collection

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Tue Feb 10 13:43:20 PST 2009

Hi Bob,

You can add items to collections by dragging and dropping.
To remove an item from a collection, you can right-click and select
"remove" or use the delete key.
To delete an item from all collections and move it into the Trash,
hold down Cmd or Ctrl-DELETE.

This is an area that has confused many users so thanks for your
patience!

Mimi