[chandler-users] Feed back on user interface

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Tue Feb 10 10:22:15 PST 2009

Hi Bob,

I think you'll find that others on the list will wholeheartedly agree
with your feedback :) We've had a couple of tries at exporting
Chandler data to a text file, but to my knowledge I don't think
anyone's made it work end-to-end.

We'd certainly welcome an addition like this to make Chandler data
more portable.

Best,
Mimi