[chandler-users] 1700 h instead of 5:00 PM???

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 03:59:33 PST 2009

Hi Bjoern and sorry for the late repky, your message was held for moderation.

You might actually already have the answer to your question, but here
goes just in case.

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 13:17, Bjoern Nierich <bjoern at nierich.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Just downloaded yr programme – seems very nice – BUT do I have any
> possibilities to change the time and date format into the ones we use here
> in Denmark: 24 hours and day/month/year ???

If you wish to keep the Chandler interface in English, you will have
to change the locale to English-UK (found under the "File" menu) and
you will have to restart Chandler.

The time/date format goes with the locale, so if the couple
language-country prompts for a "usual" time format (24 hours, date
YY/MM/DD etc.), it should display that as default as soon as you
change languages.

Cheers,

Delphine

--