[chandler-users] Uninstall to add new version

Michael D. Horlick mdh at mdhpa.com
Thu Feb 5 04:18:53 PST 2009

When I tried to put on the new version, I was told I had to manually uninstall my current version. Does this mean that I will lose my data files? If so, how to I prevent this? Will the new version allow me to print the contents of each Collection to be sure that I don't completely lose everything when I uninstall?

Mike Horlick

Michael D. Horlick, P.A.
1314 E. Venice Avenue - Suite D
Venice, FL 34285

Phone    941.484.5656
Fax      941.484.1650

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this message is confidential and may also contain privileged attorney-client information or work product. It is intended only for the use of the person to whom it is properly addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and return any copy of it which you may have made to us via the U.S. postal service, deleting any record of it from your files. Thank you.

STATEMENT REQUIRED BY U.S. TREASURY DEPARTMENT: To the extent this message contains tax advice, the U.S. Treasury Department requires us to inform you that any advice in this email is not intended or written by our firm to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code. Advice from our firm relating to Federal tax matters may not be used in promoting, marketing or recommending any entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer.