[chandler-users] Easy? And interesting feature to add?

Jos Yule lists at theorganization.net
Sun Feb 8 07:20:58 PST 2009

Hey, sorry to hear you had problems with sync'ing your email! I wish i
has a quick/easy solution for you...

Re: ID's and the like. There has been requests to allow one to "link"
one note to another note. Some suggestions have been to have some kind
of human readable Hash (note id: 1X3B), which you could then use like a
URL to link to a note with that id ( http://1X3B). This could be
extended to Collections too, where each collection would have an ID,
which you could then use as you write about below.

--
Jos Yule
Digital Hyakugei