[chandler-users] emails reappear in dashboard - can this be prevented

Christoffer Dam Bruun cdbruun at flyingpigs.dk
Fri Oct 10 05:06:20 PDT 2008

Hi Grant,

Here is how I can reproduce the problem (1.0.2):
1: File->Accounts
2: choose Incoming mail account
3: Delete account
4: Create new account - incoming mail
5: configure text fields
6: Press Auto configure - (this works for me) Apply settings
7: Press Configure chandler folders ( OK already set up)
8: Press Test - OK
9: Ok
10: File->Sync->Mail   - OK no new messages
11 Press "green circle of 2 arrows" icon on chandler desktop
- The I get a new version of all emails in "Chandler Mail" on the dashboard

Whenever Chandler crashes I usually lose my account settings, so email
account recreating is not that rare.

Best regards
Christoffer Bruun