[chandler-users] link to the ics file

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Wed Oct 8 13:48:40 PDT 2008

Hi Joe,

Are you looking for a "public webcal link" to a calendar you have on
Chandler Hub?

You can get public links from the "ticketed" view of your collections:
1. Log into Chandler Hub.
2. Click on down arrow next to collection name
3. Click [Invite] button to generate Invitation Link to the collection
4. Click on the Invitation Link. (You will be taken to the 'ticketed'
view of your collection.)
5. Click on the green [Apple iCal, Google] button.

The URL that pops up should provide you with public access to your
collection.

Hope that helps.
Mimi