No subject

Wed Nov 5 17:18:57 PST 2008

Click [Subscribe]

> Best,
> Mimi

	I followed the steps in the wiki help above but wound up on a page
without the green-ICAL links.  Later stumbled on to the right page probably
by accidentally getting the right steps in the right order above.  Must be
step missing or alternative steps that only a newbie could find.  Working
now in any event.  Thanks.