[chandler-users] link to the ics file

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Tue Nov 25 12:15:48 PST 2008

Hi Joe,

Oh I see, Chandler Hub doesn't provide links with the .ics extension.
You will need to get the calendar onto Google, where I believe you
can get the public link you're looking for. Definitely requires a bit
of hoop-jumping right now.

Once you have the calendar in Google Calendar, go to "Settings" and
click on the "Calendars" tab.
Click "Share Calendar" and you will be given the option to make the
calendar "public".
Click Save.

Then go back to Settings and click on the "Calendars" tab again.
Click on the calendar name this time.
Scroll to the bottom and click on the green ICAL button.

Best,
Mimi