[chandler-users] Archiving Collections

Davor Cubranic davor.cubranic at alumni.cs.ubc.ca
Thu Nov 20 22:08:51 PST 2008

On Thursday 20 November 2008 06:40:31 Jo Guthrie-Harrison wrote:
> Hey there.
> Is there any way of archiving/ exporting an individual collection?

Not directly, at least that I know of, but I can see how it could be a
very useful feature.

There is a workaround though. Publish the collection to the Hub. Then
start a fresh Chandler (with empty repository) and within it subscribe
to the collection on the Hub. Now you can export the repo as .chex
or .ics and the archive will contain only the collection you wanted.

Davor