[chandler-users] Formatted text?

Jos Yule lists at theorganization.net
Sat Nov 15 15:44:54 PST 2008

That's correct. There is now way to edit the format of text in
Chandler... Currently. The ability to have rich text in the note field
has been requested many times. Also, about the cut & paste stuff -
there was a discussion about this before. If I remember correctly the
rich text doest really get saved, and the formatting gets lost.

Jos Yule
Digital Hyakugei
via the 'pod