[chandler-users] [UAG] [Proposal] Web Forum for Chandler Users

Drew Jensen drewjensen.inbox at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 03:14:08 PST 2008

Hello Davor, et al ,

Sourceforge.net is certainly one possibility, not the only one however.

Google Code is another. http://code.google.com/

Kenai is yet another. http://kenai.com/

@Mimi - When you say that OSAF does not have the resources for a web
forum are you referring just to lack of a volunteer to 'do it' or the
lack of a system to host it on?

Thanks

Drew