[chandler-users] Note details suggestion

Jos Yule lists at theorganization.net
Tue Nov 11 17:09:10 PST 2008

And this way lies madness ;). I love the idea of using webkit as a
rendering layer, but then you start to have to think about content
types. Do you do MIME types, and assign different plugins to render
the content? So if the content of your Item is an HTML MIME type,
chandler would use the specified plugin to render that type.
This is super flexible, but hard to narrow down, functionaly. And
Chandler has suffered from some very, perhaps overly, high design
goals. I hope that the rearch project will be designed to suppprt this
kind of thing, but I'm not sure they are at the point of having to
think about this stuff.

But I hope they do!

Peace

Jos Yule