[chandler-users] First Meeting of New OSAF Board

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Tue Nov 11 14:07:10 PST 2008

Hi Delphine (and Andre),

Not sure if you saw this, but Sheila sent out a proposal for the
first meeting of the new OSAF Board (which is scheduled or the end of
next week - Th/Fri).

This is the meeting I thought might be a good opportunity to pull
together a first try at a "State of User Community" Report.

Perhaps just a high level summary of recent hot topics and trends in
participation levels (using markmail's graphs?). Any thoughts?

Best,
Mimi