[chandler-users] using with gmail

Matt Jackson matt5298 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 08:13:49 PST 2008

I appreciate everyone's input.  I did look but wasn't able to find anything
on Gmail that indicated it could label and individual message.
I pretty much use the Gmail interface exclusively but may have to take a
look at Thunderbird.

I do like the Gmail interface of dealing with threads of email
conversations.  It would be nice in the future to have some capability like
this in Chandler so one could contain a long email thread in a compact
display.

Matt