[chandler-users] using with gmail

Jos Yule lists at theorganization.net
Fri Nov 7 17:17:57 PST 2008

I don't know about the first part of the question, but the second is no
(i think). You could cut-n-paste the content of the gmails together in
Chandler, or in your email client and email them to yourself, but each
"email" added to Chandler will be its own 'note'.

As to the first part, do you label an individual email, or are you
labeling a whole thread? IE are all the emails in the tread labeled, so
you get them all, or only one, but for some reason you are getting them
all - erroneously?

Matt Jackson wrote:
> I've found that when I label an item in Gmail with INBOX/Chandler Mail,
> that I get all the emails in the thread as seperate emails in Chandler.
> Is there a way to just individually get an email into Chandler from
> GMail or is there a way to get the entire thread as one "note" in Chandler?
>
> Matt

Jos Yule
Digital Hyakugei