[chandler-users] Aha ! The trash!

Fritz Meissner meissner.fritz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 13:28:59 PST 2008

A recent post of Mimi's triggered an aha! moment for me. I'd been wondering
why Chandler was saving so many items in the backup each time it closed,
because I keep a relatively short list of things to do. I had failed to
notice that everything I deleted was going into trash; now that I've cleared
that out, shutting down is much quicker.

A question, is there something in the program that limits the size of the
trash, or does everything stay there indefinitely ?

Fritz