[chandler-users] shared collection conflicts

lajos kamocsay panka.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 09:25:58 PST 2008

Hello Mimi,

Thanks for your reply.

All items from her collection had conflicts.

I did not empty the trash after deleting the subscription. That might be why
the conflicts kept showing up.

All the conflicts said that they were edited bu "subscriber." I figured that
must be me so I discarded all of them.

The conflicts were obviously her changes (we figure that out after her items
reverted to older states upon my actions ;) I'm still confused as to why
chandler did not automatically apply her updates to the items on my machine.

Thanks,
-lajos