[chandler-users] Partial server outage (including Chandler Hub) Nov 5th

Jared Rhine jared at wordzoo.com
Tue Nov 4 13:51:22 PST 2008

On Wednesday Nov 5th, I'll be moving two OSAF/Chandler Project servers
to our good friends at Hosted @ ISC.  The affected services include
Chandler Hub, OSAF mail (such as mailing lists), and the iGoogle widget.
These servers will be on ISC's gigabit connectivity and large UPSes so
we'll continue to get great infrastructure and ability to grow
(particularly in bandwidth costs related to Chandler Hub usage) for
free.  This is hugely important for our mission of delivering free and
open productivity tools for groups.  Our thanks to ISC for their ongoing
support, going on 8 years now.

The outage will last from about 9am to perhaps 2pm or so.  There won't
be any changes other than moving cities and IP addresses, but there may
continue to be small problems after that that get fixed over a couple
days.  Your patience is appreciated.  Please report any problems you
have after the outage to the chandler-users mailing list and IRC
channel.

-- Jared