[chandler-users] Subscribing to Chandler Hub

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Mon Nov 3 07:45:02 PST 2008

Hi Brian

I can't think of a situation where the subscribe menu would be
dimmed. (The Preferences menu is a placeholder right now. Chandler
doesn't have a central Preferences panel, instead preferences are
sprinkled across the menus.)

I'm wondering if there's some weird refresh problem going on. Does
the problem persist after you quit and restart Chandler? Have you
successfully subscribed to collections before?

Best,
Mimi