[chandler-users] Problems synching through proxy server

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Mon Nov 3 07:22:16 PST 2008

Hi Walt,
Just to make double-sure, can you describe the steps you took to set
up your work Chandler?

It's not enough to get rid of the U.S. Holidays calendar. You need to
start with a fresh repository. Get rid of the default Chandler Hub
Sharing account. Configure a new Chandler Server sharing account that
points to the Chandler Hub service and then sync.

(Meaning, you shouldn't import your .chex file into your Work Chandler.)

Best,
Mimi