[chandler-users] [possible bug] Problem with ICS file import

Andre Mueninghoff andre_mueninghoff at fastmail.fm
Thu May 29 20:24:54 PDT 2008

Hi Jeffrey,

What bug would you suggest be filed, an index bug or a "successful"
import of an illegal ical file bug, or both?

Thanks for the explanation. Now I know why after importing that ical
file, Chandler created a collection with only one item in it even though
there were three VEVENT records in it.

-Andre