[chandler-users] [possible bug] Problem with ICS file import

Andre Mueninghoff andre_mueninghoff at fastmail.fm
Thu May 29 17:33:14 PDT 2008

Hi Peter, Caution...

Hi Jeffrey, FYI...

FYI...There seems to be another issue potentially. When I import the
small file (attached again to this message) that I clipped from Peter's
file with only the addition of several UID: tags, I get this Index Error
in the repository. Tools > Repository > Check and Repair will repair the
error.

<DBRepository>: 2008-05-29 20:13:02.187000, completed checkpoint in
0:00:02.1410
00
Checking repository ...
Lengths of index 'icalUID' (2185) installed on value
'ExpressionFilteredSet((UUI
D('9jkDaMBJN7tbvc00vFSmDp'), 'set'), """view.hasTrueValues(uuid,
'icalUID')""",
('icalUID',))' (2184) of type <class
'chandlerdb.item.Sets.ExpressionFilteredSet
'> in attribute 'set' on <FilteredCollection: iCalendarItems
96678a16-25b7-11dd-
c1f3-0007e9d969d9> don't match
Rebuilding index 'icalUID' installed on value
'ExpressionFilteredSet((UUID('9jkD
aMBJN7tbvc00vFSmDp'), 'set'), """view.hasTrueValues(uuid, 'icalUID')""",
('icalU
ID',))' of type <class 'chandlerdb.item.Sets.ExpressionFilteredSet'> in
attribut
e 'set' on <FilteredCollection: iCalendarItems
96678a16-25b7-11dd-c1f3-0007e9d96
9d9>
Check completed successfully in 0:00:10.516000

-Andre