[chandler-users] [possible bug] Problem with ICS file import

Andre Mueninghoff andre_mueninghoff at fastmail.fm
Thu May 29 17:15:07 PDT 2008

Hi Peter,

Portability of my data being important to me also, I took a look. I can
reproduce this error on my instance of Desktop Chandler.

(Grant/Jeffrey, Oddly, to me, the Traceback did not appear in the
monitor. Repeating Peter's steps, I did find the Traceback via menu
Tools > Logging > Log Window.)

I've encountered this before also (importing from Palm Desktop and other
apps). Adding a "UID:" tag to every VEVENT and VTODO section will make
Chandler happy. I don't know why though. Attached is a file I imported
successfully into Chandler. I created it by taking the first few events
from your file and manually adding the UID: tag (with an empty value) to
the VEVENT records.

-Andre