[chandler-users] Feature Suggestion/Request - Note versioning

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Wed May 28 14:58:10 PDT 2008

Whoops, hit send too quickly.

A different way to think about this problem would be to create a
Chandler parcel for Google Documents where you could wrap links to
Google Docs inside Chandler items so that you can organize and manage
them with Chandler Collections, Triage Status, Tickler Alarms and the
Calendar...but all of the various versions of the documents would
continue to be managed by Google.

Mimi