[chandler-users] Feature Suggestion/Request - Note versioning

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Wed May 28 14:55:30 PDT 2008

Hi Jos,

Some form of versioning or history is something I'd really like to
see in Chandler as well. Not sure if you have already discovered
this, but there is currently a way to look at previous versions of an
item (though it is not pretty ;).

- Simply select the item and hit F4 (Fn-F4 on Mac)
- A rather complicated representation of your item will open in your
web browser. In the upper right-hand corner is navigation that allows
you to inspect previous versions of the item.

Mimi