[chandler-users] Email?

Ian Jermyn ianhjermyn at gmail.com
Tue May 27 00:37:37 PDT 2008

Dear Chandler,

I think either you or I must have taken leave of our senses. After
promising early on a free version of something like Outlook, but with
better thought-out capacities for organizing and combining
information, including peer-to-peer sharing, all within a few years,
you now, many years on, have produced a piece of software that
apparently will only download emails sent from other instances of that
same piece of software, and that never expects to 'replace your
full-featured email client'. Is this really true? If so, it renders
the entire project a waste of time from my point of view. I am very
disappointed, especially since the rest of the programme is rather
good.

Yours,

Ian.

--