[chandler-users] Crash on launch

Andre Mueninghoff andre_mueninghoff at fastmail.fm
Fri May 23 13:08:59 PDT 2008

To get Chandler working, try holding down the Ctrl / Cmd key before
starting Chandler. Watch for the Start-up Options dialog box. (It may
not appear on top of other open windows.) Choose the first option. If
that doesn't help, repeat and choose the next option. If none of these
work, the top-guns at OSAF will have to take a look.

Good luck, Andre