[chandler-users] Separate item window doesn't seem to be working

Drew Jensen userslist at paintedfrogceramics.com
Tue May 20 08:59:29 PDT 2008

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just dowloaded the Chandler_linux_0.7.6.tar.gz archive to test (and
> use) the latest and greates version of Chandler.
>
> I have been using the RC1 for some days, but I haven't seen the
> separate windows thingy. So, I right-clicked on an item, chose
> "Separete Item Windows", but nothing seems to happen (actually,
> nothing happens).
>
> Running on Ubuntu 8.04 GNU/Linux.
>
> Since I'm running Chandler from the terminal, I can paste some
> messages that are output, I don't know if they are related to the
> problem, but I will post none-the-less:
>
> "Gtk-Message: (for origin information, set GTK_DEBUG): failed to
> retrieve property `GtkOptionMenu::indicator-spacing' of type
> `GtkBorder' from rc file value "0" of type `glong'"
>
> So, any hints on what could be wrong?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Marcelo.

Hello Marcelo

Had the same problem under Ubuntu 8.04 - however the separate window
does open properly if you do so using the main menu item.
'View>Separate Item in Window'
The icon on the main page and context menus did not seem to work.

Under Windows all seems to work, click the icon, popup menu and main
menu...as usual...LOL

Drew

--
OpenOffice.org User Community Forum: http://user.services.openoffice.org