[chandler-users] A few bugs and issues

Ben Listwon ben at involutionstudios.com
Thu May 22 19:30:38 PDT 2008

Hiya Travis,

That's what I get for assuming my week old copy was current ;)

Just looked back at the downloads page and saw that you folks rev'ed
it on the 19th. That's why I probably missed it. I'll go ahead and
perform an upgrade and we'll be on the same page.

Double-checked the Desktop client to be sure too, so I'll go ahead and
make sure everyone is on 0.7.6, just in case the problem was a 0.7.5.1
issue.

--Ben