[chandler-users] A few bugs and issues

Ben Listwon ben at involutionstudios.com
Wed May 21 20:18:51 PDT 2008

Last thing for today :)

I noticed that if'n I go through the "account browser" I can manually
open the ticket on the collection via the little mini-form, which
yields the URL:

   https://192.168.1.80:8443/chandler/pim/collection/5a67d4a0-2213-11dd-99ef-943f796ad894?ticket=hg14n4j430

With the swell ticket at the end (which is what I believe you were
referring to not being set up before) I assume that users will now be
able to connect to it. Again, I'll have to mess around tomorrow when
other people are in, but I think the "ticket" part of the URL is what
you indicated was missing in both the desktop and web client for my
URLs.

--Ben