[chandler-users] A few bugs and issues

Ben Listwon ben at involutionstudios.com
Wed May 21 19:03:34 PDT 2008

Heya Travis,

Was having trouble getting mails from the list, so hopefully this will

Anyways. The bug below is in the Chandler Desktop. If you select
invite from the menu, or from right-click on the collection, the
dialog that pops has only one URL, like so:

Give out the URL(s) below to invite others to subscribe to 'McAfee':

View and Edit: https://192.168.1.80:8443/chandler/pim/collection/5a67d4a0-2213-11dd-99ef-943f796ad894

--Ben