[chandler-users] Chandler as a tray-icon and quick-entry of data via keyboard shortcuts and quick-entry dialog

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa celoserpa at gmail.com
Wed May 21 11:30:50 PDT 2008

Hey Mimi,  thanks for the reply.

Well... almost what I'm talking about. But my idea is to have Chandler
hidden and then associate a OS wide keyboard to open a small dialog to input
data into a specific collection (exactly like the google widget does, but to
reach google widget I have to reach FireFox, first).

A question: Couldn't "open collection in a separate Windows" be also
implemented?

Thanks.