[chandler-users] dashboard calendar

Grant Baillie grant at osafoundation.org
Wed May 21 09:54:03 PDT 2008

Hi, Rick

That's weird ... For me, clicking the Calendar toolbar button with the
Dashboard selected gives me a triage table. This has been true under
various circumstances, e.g. after reloading data, after creating new
repository, relaunching without reloading, etc.

So, I'm having trouble figuring out how you could be getting into that
state ... if you have any ideas on how to reproduce, let me know.
Also, is anyone else seeing this?

--Grant