[chandler-users] dashboard calendar

Rick Rawson rer1 at cornell.edu
Tue May 20 07:19:46 PDT 2008

A new feature in v0.7.6 is the display of the calendar in the Dashboard
view. I have noticed that recurring events don't display on the
calendar. For example, I have one recurring event that "Appears in:
Dashboard, myPrivateCalendar" and displays on the calendar for the
myPrivateCalendar collection, but does not display in the calendar when
I select the Dashboard. Other, single events appear in the Dashboard
calendar as expected.

Is this the expected behavior and if so, what is the rationale for
excluding recurring events from the Dashboard calendar?

Rick