[chandler-users] Concerned about item count after upgrade

William K. Volkman wkvchandler at netshark.com
Mon May 19 17:23:05 PDT 2008

I just finished the upgrade from 0.7.5.1 to 0.7.6 and am concerned.  My
export reported that I had 1536 items however on import and export it
reports only 1284.  Due to the confidential nature of some of my items I
unfortunately cannot share the .chex files with anyone. Also after the
import my name got dropped from the "who" column on ~95% of the items.
I've had the nagging feeling that things have disappeared but have not
been able to concretely identify anything, just two to three times per
week some item that I thought I entered is not found the next day.
Consider the later anecdotal unless others have encountered the same
thing.

Anyone else notice anything?

Thank you,
William.