[chandler-users] Chandler Server with apple ical

Jonas Kröger jk at devicezero.de
Mon May 19 09:56:37 PDT 2008

hello folks,

I have a problem concerning apple's iCal connected with a Chandler Server.
When I load calendars from the server from the mac it loads and loads
and loads... but does not add any entries. On the Webinterface
everything is fine and all dates are visible (imported to the server by
using chandler desktop from  existing ics-files).

I tried to increase java heap space on the server (got an error msg
before, now solved by doing so...)
server-log does not contain useful informations.

thanks for any hint

-jk