[chandler-users] Chandler Desktop documentation

Russell Montgomery russell at rustyramone.com
Thu May 8 10:06:07 PDT 2008

Is there any documentation to help new users learn the features and
interface of Chandler Desktop?  I'm fumbling around the app, figuring
things out by trail and error, but I can't recommend this to anyone else
because not all of us have the time or patience to learn this way.  I
read the Getting Started page, but it's too general and appears to be
out of date.  Same problem with the videos.  Actually it's one of the
videos that made me realize there must be docs somewhere because how
else would users be expected to know about the "/task" and "/event"
commands in the note entry field?  Those are some handy features I
wouldn't have found -- what other features are hiding?

On a related note, can someone clue me in to what the second column in
the Triage Table View pane is, the one whose heading is a circle and
clicking in its column toggles from blank to an arrow to a disc?

Thanks!

- Russell